Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As A Whole

As the days move on,
and the distance seems longer,
i await for the rescue of my hero,
for which it means so great,
a true love of this state,
for the one I will be bonded with,
bound by the cause of fate,
and what an amazing destiny this is,
very rare and very lucky,
and though some days i may feel yucky,
sick as a dog, and cold and lonely,
I'll always know your my one and only,
that's always enough to keep a smile on my face,
and ill wear it proud and tell of such grace,
of which you have brought,
my life as a whole,
without you I'm a hole,
your my other half,
I'll never let go,
this is my life, our life,
i share with you everything,
and too see your bright glistening eyes,
staring me back, and the amazing smile,
keeps me reminded,
of how happy we have become,
we will be together forever,
stuck together like gum.

No comments: