Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Know

Once I have dreamt of a girl who was magnificently amazing
in every way, shape, and form, she held my heart close,
but to my sorrow, my eyes kept dry,
for i was saddened from the times that she cried,
from the choices i made to not be with her,
what a terrible decision, a burden so worn,
like a velvet cape it swiftly choked me,
just like a noose grasping my neck, oh so tightly,
but i always recalled my love for her,
and told myself why i had to be with her,
because it was not an obsession or a mad man love,
but an amazing feeling, like watching a dove,
fly gracefully, proud, in the air so swine,
this girl that i love, and she was so divine!
her beauty and way her personality played,
such a big role, like a theater show stage,
but nothing was planned, this wasn't an act,
I love this girl dearly, and that is a fact!
but the times she was sad from my neglectful behavior,
was not so respect for my significant savior,
from the moment i looked, deep within her eyes,
i felt warm embrace, as a miracle surprise,
and as i had wish i could only say,
the reason that i did love her this way,
it wasn't easy to think of a story to tell,
or a poem to write, about her being, her smell,
i shuffled through my words of an amazing description,
no pain involved to cause a horrible infliction,
for i did not know the right words to speak,
i felt like a nerd, a n00b, a geek!
but then i realized the thing i could say all along,
by admitting my feelings that i had for her in song,
and I'd sing it to her daily, monthly, by week,
even if she thought i was a big freak,
but in the end i just wanted her to know,
I'm sorry for neglecting you, I love you, you know..

No comments: