Monday, July 14, 2008

Forevermore

you speak and see that i am not me
the shadowy figure that you see,
is an illusion created by a dream
that i have kept, locked up inside
out will come my dignity my fear and my pride
and all i need now is you now
to show me the door that is too far down
and only and only forever and only and only and ever for-only
a short time....

turn against our recent arguments and thoughts
but don't avoid them, it's not worth the risk
don't try to neglect all the feelings that you have, just let time
go aghast between the foundation that you made
and let them storm on out to the old beats of the parade

but now, I'm hopeless, and i feel emotionless
because now i, don't need a reason, to be of treason
in the time it takes to show you how i feel
I'm not alone now, it's just a season, anyways...

Bring on down the fact, that you kept all bottled up inside
come on speak it out now, please do not be obliged
the fear of waiting only grows
the numbness increase in my toes
before i leave i need to know
should i stay of must i go?
do i have to go?

but still I'll wait and I'll stay
as much as it seems like misery
and I'll try, I'll move on
as long as that's what you want me to do
forevermore

No comments: