Monday, July 14, 2008

Letting Go

Here in this instance, this very point in time, i find some time
to believe that i've come so far to turn back now and I
will watch my footsteps, as they fade away into the windy skies, oh and I
will still remember the journey that i once had taken

Now, is the time to be aware, of our timeless counter actions, no change altered anywhere,
and still i try to find the reason of this devistation engulfing me into nothing less

momentarily, i'll be distracted by the fires of my own heart, the fear that burns so violently, it hurts,
the is too much, yet still i bind myself in grief, take away my fantasy, hallucinations in the darkness of the room

time is short, so speak, and act, as you can
but dont, ever be afraid to conquer your own lies..

Now, is the time to be aware, of our timeless counter actions, no change altered anywhere,
and still i try to find the reason of this devistation engulfing me into nothing less, nothing more
and by and by, i still search upon this earth, of the stop of which i hearth, back to my time
and though the result simply sears into my skull, bleeding out of my control, i must let go, so i let go.

No comments: