Monday, July 14, 2008

I Don't Mind

I decided to take a shot, that i clearly did miss,
an everlasting mistake, leaving only bruises from my fists,
like a scar of misery, and past regrets,
the one's you'd push away through your cigarettes,
but now it's over and done,
and the only thing this situation has become
is a tragedy, for a burden passed on from you to me...

Silence is deadly, as all sometimes say,
whether its physical or a mental blockade,
so thick you cannot break through it,
and you cover up the weakness with some messed up shit,
but it's over, time will never rewind back,
cause it's delusional to the fact that it don't mean jack,
and do you hear me?
simply not said out loud, this force has been driven so bang out a new crowd.


Never did you think of me freely,
but as a chained up man, by your agony did kill me,
I never got to hear you say your sorry...
so open up your mind and drown out you glory.

Maybe next time you won't be so blind,
live your life like you want, because I don't mind...

No comments: