Monday, July 14, 2008

Gibberish

OK, that's it, here it goes...

I've been dispatched from the back of a camel's back,
i can't beseech, barely reach, what I'm trying to preach,
i let it out, for about, maybe an hour or two,
20 seconds later and i am thinking of you,
i can't decide, to live my life with or without?
too much pressure, can't even measure to the the point that i doubt,
it's just a habit, let me have it, i forget what it's about,
truly, dearly, darling, dearly, listen closely i say,
let the gibberish I'm speaking, affect you in every way...
i am out of control, i feel like i lost my soul, can't replace my thoughts with sympathy,
what has gotten into me?
i am sitting here, writing about plainly nothing but it's something, i don't know it sort of comes out,
in the form of a song thats mangled and distorted,
it really makes me feel like i am Publish Postmentally retarded...
raise your head, look at me, to this song for you to grieve,
my minds confused so much, that i can barely find a way to breathe,
yet i continue to move on,
just by typing this weird song,
and for small, or maybe long, the words will touch your heart,
they taste tart, yet it's time for me to part,
cause in the end, i will suspend, by telling that i cannot write an ending,
for myself...

No comments: